“From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.” Luke 12:48
Students from 31 partner institutions have studied at AMBEX.
The caliber of AMBEX students is exceptional. They exhibit high standards in personal character, scholastics, leadership, and performance talents, including music and athletics.
AMBEX and its staff expect and presuppose students are seeking to grow as disciples of Christ through:
- Personal/daily devotions ‘quiet time’
- Active involvement & attendance in bible study/chapel/church
- Seeking opportunities to serve & places others before self
- Anticipating and solving problems in accordance with Scripture
- Encouraging others to excel in their spiritual walk, by word and deed
- Seeking academic integrity, rigor, breadth & depth of study in class and in their assignments.
- Socializing with host nationals—endeavoring to make life-long friends.
- They are more than tourists. Students desire to travel locally and regionally but not at the expense of the above.
- Students want to be treated like adults accepting responsibility for their health, welfare, safety and that of their neighbors.
- Students are future leaders of society and the church; seeking leadership training opportunities.
- Students will accept and offer constructive critique in a Christian spirit when invited to do so.
- Students exemplify a spirit of contentment and not one of mumbling and complaining.